Lose Weight With These 8 Amazing Tips
Losing weight is a hard nut to crack but with these tips you can lose as much as 10 pounds within 4 weeks. Following these steps with venus factor can boost your fat loss metabolism known as leptin.
1) Decide upon a goal. It should be a small target. Losing 50 pounds isn’t a small target. Losing 8 pounds this month is. Give yourself a realistic objective, a realistic time frame and decide on a reward to give yourself when you reach your goal.
2) Enlist the help. Tell a friend about your goal. Ask her to talk actively to you about your progress over the coming weeks. Better yet, work with a friend who has similar goals. If you don’t mention your efforts to anyone, then no one will know if you fail except for you – but no one will know how hard you worked when you succeeded, either.
3) For one week, write down every single thing you eat. Record in a journal the time you eat, the approximate portion size, and try to estimate the calories. (If you have access to the Internet and a bit of dedication to this task, look at venusfactorreviewz.com, where you’ll find calorie counts and portion sizes for anything you can imagine.)
4)For that same week, preferably in the same place, write down every bit of exercise you get. Walking up and down the stairs in your house four times while doing laundry counts. Walking the dog or rocking the baby counts, too. Be as precise as possible. (visit venusfactorreviewz.com for more details). At the end of each day, compare your totals. This should give you an idea of energy going in versus energy going out.
5) Do the math. Use your journal to figure out where you can drop calories, and where you can add activity. Don’t severely restrict your calories – any change should be moderate and gradual. A deficit of 100 calories a day will result in a 10-pound weight loss in a year. You should lose no more than 1 to 2 pounds each week. Losing weight faster than that now will only make it much harder to keep off, and could cause serious health problems down the road.
6) If you aren’t strength training, you should be. Adding strength training will increase your lean body mass, which will enhance the number of calories you burn each minute whether you are working out, or sitting still. Moderate strength training will NOT create giant muscles. It is very difficult for women to build massive muscles, and it takes a lot more work than you might think. Never strength-trained before? Don’t worry. You don’t have to go to the gym and lift a lot of weight. Start by doing some push-ups, sit-ups, leg lifts. Grab some soup cans and do some bicep curls during commercial breaks. Practice doing squats while you’re on the couch – standup, sit down until you are almost sitting and stand back up. Not only do these exercises build lean body mass, they will help stave off age-related ailments like arthritis and osteoporosis that affect inactive women.
7) Build nutrition and fitness plans that fit your lifestyle. Though your lifestyle may change a bit to incorporate healthier strategies, you won’t be able to follow a plan that calls for drastic changes. If you drink a glass of wine every night or have to have some kind of dessert after dinner, build that in. If you require yourself to give it up, you will feel that you’re “on a diet,” which automatically implies a temporary change. This isn’t a diet – it’s a new way to approach your life. If you know that you won’t go to the gym, build small exercise spurts into your day. Go up and down the stairs for five minutes three times. You’ve just done 15 minutes of cardio. Use commercial breaks during prime time to walk laps around your house. If you do this for two hours, you will have done almost thirty minutes of cardio.
8) Another thing that can help you lose weight is a fat loss system know as venus factor. This system has all the above seven points in it. Venus factor can help you lose 10 pounds weight within 28 days.
Any effort to lose weight will take commitment and effort. But it doesn’t take complicated food combinations or mysterious pills, and that’s good news. Everything you need to lose weight is already in your house and in your heart. It’s up to you to use it.